MORE FUN STUFF
TV Video Store
Trivia > Music Trivia > Beatles Trivia
Are you looking for Trivia on Music - Beatles Trivia? Then you're in the right place.
- Who was the youngest Beatle?
George Harrison. He was born on February 25, 1943.
- Who was the oldest Beatle?
Ringo Starr. He was born on July 7, 1940.
- Everyone remembers the song, "She Loves You" released in 1963, but what was on the flip side of the record?
"I'll Get You."
- Which Beatle was barefoot on the Abbey Road album?
- In "Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da", what kind of ring did Desmond gave to Molly?
20 carat golden ring.
- Who came up with the name, "A Hard Day's Night?"
Ringo said it one night after a particularly late recording session.
- Paul wrote the song, "Hey Jude" for whom?
Paul wrote "Hey Jude" for Julian Lennon to help him get through
the divorce of his parents, John and Cynthia.
- What was the inspiration for "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds?"
"Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds", recorded in February 1967, was inspired
by a drawing the then three-year-old Julian Lennon brought home from
school, which he said was a picture of his friend Lucy, in the sky, with diamonds.
- What color was Lucy's sky and the trees?
The verse goes: "Picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies."
- Where was the Beatle's first live concert in the United States?
The Beatles first live concert in the United States was at the Coliseum in Washington DC
on February 11, 1964.
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated May 6, 2012
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.