MORE FUN STUFF
TV Video Store
Trivia > Literature Trivia > Poetry Trivia
Are you looking for Trivia on Poetry? Then you're in the right place.
- Which poet of T'ang Dynasty China was born in 701 and his best known poem among western readers is probably "The River-Merchant's Wife."
- In 1913, this poet's "Ah, Are You Digging on My Grave?" was published in his collection Satires of Circumstance: Lyrics and Reveries with Miscellaneous Pieces. Who was he?
- What poem by Rita Dove seems to suggest that enlightenment exists where rational thought and imagination intersect?
- When did Poe publish his first volume of poetry?
- 'It was many and many a year ago, in a kingdom by the sea...' is the first line of what famous Poe poem?
- 'A dirge for her the double dead, in that she died so young' is a line from a poem dedicated to whom?
- What is Robert Frost's middle Name?
- What was the name of Robert Frost's first published book?
A Boy's Will.
- Why did Robert Burns move to the seaside town of Irvine in Ayrshire in 1781?
He went to learn the flax business.
- Where was Robert Burns farming when he was prompted to write 'To a Mouse' after plowing up a mouse nest?
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated May 6, 2012
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.