MORE FUN STUFF
TV Video Store
Trivia > Literature Trivia > Dean Koontz Trivia
Are you looking for Trivia on Dean Koontz? Then you're in the right place.
- Name that book: This story begins with Christopher Snow setting out to find the kidnapped son of his former lover. He quickly discovers that other children have been abducted from Moonlight Bay, making his search all the more urgent.
Seize the Night.
- Name that book: A male clairvoyant 'sees' a serial killer committing murders.The murderer then stalks the clairvoyant and traps both him and his girlfriend in a 42 storey building.
The Face of Fear.
- Name that book: A violent ex-husband is killed in a road accident but somehow returns to stalk and attempt to murder his ex-wife and her new lover.
- Name that book: A cop meets a tramp who says "Tick-tock Tick-tock". You'll be dead by midnight.'The cop and his female partner are then in a terrifying race against time to discover who is after him.
- Name that book: This story begins with an anguished Joe Carpenter (a former crime reporter), mourning the loss of his wife and two daughters who have perished in a plane crash. One year after the crash of Flight 353, driven by grief to the brink of suicide, Joe meets a mysterious woman at the cemetery who gives him hope that his daughter Nina is alive.
- Besides the name Dean Koontz, Koontz has written under 10 different names through the course of his career. Name three of them.
Here are the other names that Dean Koontz has written under - Brian Coffey, Leigh Nichols, Deanna Dwyer, Richard Paige, K.R. Dwyer, Owen West, Aaron Wolf, John Hill, David Axton, and Anthony North.
- The novel Winter Moon started out as a revision of one of Dean's novels, which one was it?
"Invasion", which was written under the name Aaron Wolfe.
- Dean Koontz has often quoted from the "Book of Counted Sorrows," who is the actual author of the book and when was it published?
The "Book of Counted Sorrows was a compendium of poems, which he drew from for inspiration. However, It's an "infamous" book because up until this year, the book never actually existed. Sorry, trick question.
- Eight of his Dean's novels have risen to number one on the New York Times hardcover bestseller list, name three of them.
Okay, so here's all of them as of 2002, From the Corner of His Eye, Lightning, Midnight, Cold Fire, Hideaway, Dragon Tears, Intensity, and Sole Survivor.
- What was Dean's first job after graduating from Shippensburg State College (now Shippensburg University)?
Dean's first job after graduation was with the Appalachian Poverty Program, where he was expected to counsel and tutor underprivileged children on a one-to-one basis.
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated May 6, 2012
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.