TV Video Store
Trivia > Humanities Trivia > Theatre Trivia.
Are you looking for Theatre Trivia ? Check us out.
- Who is considered the "Father of Greek Drama?"
AESCHYLUS (c. 525-456 B.C.)
- During the American Revolution, what French dramatist financed the shipping of supplies and ammunition to the colonists, even sending out his own cruiser, LE FIER RODERIQUE, in the D'Estang fleet?
The French dramatist Pierre Beaumarchais.
- In Neil Simon's first play, Come Blow Your Horn, what family business does the tyrannical father wish to bring his sons into?
He manufactures waxed fruit.
- A.J. Antoon's 1990 staging of Taming of the Shrew in New York's Central Park featured which two TV/film notables as Kate and Petruchio?
Tracy Ullman and Morgan Freeman.
- What is the real name of Eunice Quedens?
- What is the real name of Robert Cummings
- In the 1938 flop "Right This Way, Tamara" (the singer who introduced "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" in Roberta) sang two songs that became great hits. Can you name them?
"I'll Be Seeing You" and "I Can Dream, Can't I?"
- One of Cole Porter's rare flops -- You Never Know -- contained a memorable song sung by Clifton Webb. Porter claimed that he created the song when he had a riding accident and was trapped under a horse. Name the song.
"At Long Last Love"
- The musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' was loosley based on what real-life singer?
Conway Twitty. Sorry, it wasn't based on Elvis.
- Playwright Israel Horowitz is related to a member of what 'boy band?'
Search the Internet with Google !!
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated May 6, 2012
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.