TV Video Store
Trivia > Humanities Trivia > Mythology Trivia.
Are you looking for Mythology Trivia ? Check us out.
- He was the feathered serpent and the spirit of the Winds. A child of the earth and sun, and thought to have invented the calendar for the Aztec. Who was he?
- The Aztecs thought the gods were in need of heart and blood from human sacrifices to stave off death of the Universe. Who was the attendent god that held the bowl for the vital organs of the sacrifices?
- Who was the creator-god of the Mayans, often portrayed as an old,wrinkled, and toothless man?
- Who was the agricultural god, often portrayed as the weeping-warrior?
- Greek mythology. What king was Jason's father?
- Greek mythology. What was Jason's famous quest?
The Golden Fleece.
- Roman mythology. What is attributed to the goddess Cura?
The creation of man. She fashioned humans from clay.
- Roman mythology. Who is the Roman god of night?
- Norse mythology. Who is the goddess of the underworld?
- Norse mythology. Who is the god of gods?
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated May 6, 2012
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.