TV Video Store
Trivia > Geography Trivia > Asian Geography Trivia
Are you looking for trivia on Asian Geography ? Check us out.
- Russia lies across how many time zones?
11 time zones.
- What percent of world's silk supply does China produce?
About 70 percent of the world's silk supply.
- Where is the only McDonald’s restaurant in the world built on a horse-racing course?
- Where were the earliest recorded windmills?
They were in Iran in 700 A.D. These simple mills were used to grind corn.
- Where and what is the tallest mountain in the world?
Mt. Everest, which is 29,035ft (8850m) high and is located in Nepal,Tibet.
- Where and what is the lowest surface point in the world?
Dead Sea, Asia -409 meters
- What is the largest country in the world?
Russia, which is 17,075,400 sq km.
- What portion of the land in Japan is cultivable?
Japan is mostly mountainous with only 15% of the land cultivable.
- What portion of Earth's total land does Asia comprise?
With 44,579,000 sq km, Asia comprises of approximately 30% of Earth's total land.
- What portion of Earth's total population does Asia comprise?
With approximately 3,674,000,000 people, 60.8% of the Earth's total population lives in Asia.
Search the Internet with Google !!
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated May 6, 2012
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.