MORE FUN STUFF
TV Video Store
Trivia > General Trivia > Unexplained, Mysterious, and Paranormal
Are you looking for trivia on the Unexplained, Mysterious, and Paranormal ? Check us out.
- What historical figure did Bram Stoker base his character Dracula upon?
Vlad the Impaler.
- In the movie 'The Lost Boys' which character was the head vampire?
Max. No, it wasn't David.
- D.B. Cooper was a successful criminal. Where did he vanish?
He made his escape by parachuting out of a plane into a wooded area in the Pacific Northwest. He was never found.
- Who was 'The Lady in Red'?
Anna Sage was the famous (or infamous) person who helped nail Dillinger at the Biograph movie theatre.
- Where is Loch Ness, home of the infamous Loch Ness monster?
- Which mountains are The 'Lost Dutchman Mine' is said to be located?
Superstition Mountains, in Arizona.
- Where and when was 'Bigfoot' first caught on video camera?
Bluff Creek, 1967.
- Who described Atlantis?
- What is the name of the 'Ghost Ship" whose crew mysteriously disappeared?
Mary Celeste. Aka the Marie Celeste
- Who were Kamala and Amala?
They were raised by wolves after being adandoned. They howled, had excellent hearing and vision, and played with the dogs at the orphanage they were put in when found. No one really knows how and why the wolves raised them as their own, or how the children adapted and practically turned into wolves themselves.
- This character was created in 1981 as a hostess for the horror movie program 'Movie Macabre'?
Search the Internet with Google !!
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated May 6, 2012
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.