MORE FUN STUFF
TV Video Store
Trivia > General Trivia >Number Trivia
Are you looking for trivia on the Number Trivia ? Check us out.
Search the Internet with Google !!
- What is the fear of the number 13 called?
- The US flag has 13 stripes on it, 7 red and 6 white. What do they symbolize?
The original US flag had 13 stars and stripes, both representing the original colonies.
- What is the speed of sound in a vaccum in feet per second?
- What is the approximate speed of light in a vaccum in miles per second?
- How many cells does the average person have in their body?
- How many years ago did the dinosaurs go extinct?
According to evolutionist theory, it is 65 million years ago.
However, Creationists believe the world was made 'grown up' and therefore is only about six thousand (6000) years old
- When did the last Dodo bird die?
- When was the Beatles last concert?
The last Beatles concert was August 29, 1966 and was in Candlestick Park, San Francisco.
- What is the fear of being last?
- How many ships did Columbus have to discover the New World in 1492?
There were three ships. They were the Nina, the Pinta and the Santa Maria.
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated May 6, 2012
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.