MORE FUN STUFF
TV Video Store
Trivia > General Trivia >Mixed Bag of Trivia
Are you looking for a Mixed Bag of Trivia ? Check us out.
- Which is colder - the South Pole or the North Pole?
The South Pole is slightly colder than the North Pole.
- What is the smallest country in the world?
Vatican City, which is located inside Rome.
- Who was the only president in U.S. history to have remained a bachelor all his life?
- How old do you have to be in order to run for president of the United States?
Thirty-five is the minimum age requirement to run for president.
However, you also have to be a U.S. citizen, born in the U.S., and have lived in the U.S. for a certain amount of time.
- What is Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s racecar number?
- What Chinese person invented the first seismograph in 132 AD?
Zhang Heng, who was a great scientist. He lived during the later Han Dynasty and was in the employ of the emperor.
- Computers: What operating system did the Radio Shack TRS-80 use?
- What is the medical term for earwax?
- Which pope first called for the Holy Crusades?
- How many ounces are in a jigger?
1.5 ounces are in one jigger.
- Who invented the zone defense in basketball?
Search the Internet with Google !!
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated May 6, 2012
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.