MORE FUN STUFF
TV Video Store
Trivia > Entertainment > Radio Trivia
Are you looking for trivia about Radio ? Check us out.
- What were the call letters of the first commercial radio station?
- What topic was discussed on the first commercial radio broadcast?
The election results for 1920.
- Which private eye show began with a phone call to his secretary, Effie Perrine, and a dictation to her of his most recent 'Caper' ?
Sam Spade (played by Howard Duff).
- Which show, hosted by Raymond, welcomed you every Tuesday night at 9.00pm, 'through the squeaking door' ?
- Which show warned its audience before every show: 'If you frighten easily, turn off your radio now!' ?
- Which show began with the question: 'Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men'?
- What was the radio that Lucille Ball had, which later evolved into the 'I Love Lucy' TV show?
My Favorite Husband.
- What is the abbreviation 'AM' ?
- What is the abbreviation 'FM' ?
- Who invented the FM band?
- How far does a FM radio wave travel?
Line of sight (horizon).
Search the Internet with Google !!
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated May 6, 2012
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.