MORE FUN STUFF
TV Video Store
Phone # Search
Mark Twain Quotes
Great Quotes > Mark Twain.
- A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
- Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
- A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
- A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody has read.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
- Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
- A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
- Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
- Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
- Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Mark Twain's classic novel, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, tells the story of a teenaged misfit who finds himself floating on a raft down the Mississippi River with an escaping slave, Jim. In the course of their perilous journey, Huck and Jim meet adventure, danger, and a cast of characters
The Quotable Mark Twain: His Essential Aphorisms, Witticisms, & Concise Opinions
More than 1,800 of Mark Twain's quotations, aphorisms, witticisms, and opinions, organized from A to Z, makes this collection a must-have for all Twain aficionados.
Mark Twain: Four Complete Novels: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer/the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn/the Prince and the Pauper/a Connecticut Yankee in
Foreword by Anne Ficklen. Terrific of the best of Twain includes his masterpieces--The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn, The Prince and the Pauper, and A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court,--with his burlesque Autobiography and selections from Sketches.
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated April 1, 2013
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.