MORE FUN STUFF
TV Video Store
Phone # Search
Quotes by Mother Teresa
Great Quotes > Mother Teresa.
- I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world.
- If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
- I have come to realize more and more that the greatest disease and the greatest suffering is to be unwanted, unloved, uncared for, to be shunned by everybody, to be just nobody [to no one]
- I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.
- All things pass... Patience attains all it strives for.
- Everybody today seems to be in such a terrible rush; anxious for greater developments and greater wishes and so on; so that children have very little time for their parents; Parents have very little time for each other; and the home begins the disruption of the peace of the world.
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
- Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time, and always start with the person nearest you.
- Smile at each other; smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other- it doesn't matter who it is- and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.
- People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered; Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway. If you are successful you will win some false friends and true enemies; Succeed anyway. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; Be honest and frank anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; Build anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; Be happy anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you've got anyway You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; It was never between you and them anyway.
Associated with Mother Teresa, however, it was adapted from The Paradoxical Commandments by Kent Keith (1968)
- To have courage for whatever comes in life-everything lies in that.
- It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving.
- Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
A Simple Path
We all know of Mother Teresa's lifelong efforts to help those in physical and spiritual need. With the grace and thoughtfulness she has come to be known for, she gives of herself yet again in this audiobook.
Mother Teresa: In My Own Words
Though Mother Teresa's words may be spare, her good deeds are abundant. The messages in this lovely collection--directed at coworkers, sisters, and others eager to hear the words of someone who lived the challenge she presented to others--are sure to provide inspiration for anyone who reads them.
The Best Gift Is Love: Meditations by Mother Teresa
This set of 13 meditations, on topics such as purity, joy, hunger, forgiveness, suffering, the family, and vocation, illustrates Mother Teresa's love for the poorest of the poor, the path that underscores all her spirituality and that of the order, Missionaries of Charity, which she founded.
Search the Internet with Google !!
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated May 16, 2004