MORE FUN STUFF
TV Video Store
Phone # Search
Quotes by Abraham Lincoln
Great Quotes > Abraham Lincoln.
- 'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing.
- Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can.
As a peacemaker the lawyer has superior opportunity of being a good man.
There will still be business enough.
- It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.
- Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves.
- The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
- Whatever you are, be a good one.
- When you have got an elephant by the hind leg, and he is trying to run away, it's best to let him run.
- Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.
- Truth is generally the best vindication against slander.
Search the Internet with Google !!
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated April 1, 2013
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.