MORE FUN STUFF
TV Video Store
Phone # Search
Quotes by Groucho Marx
Great Quotes > Groucho Marx.
- A man is only as old as the woman he feels.
- Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.
- He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you -- he really is an idiot.
- I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members.
- I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
- I must say that I find television very educational.
The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book.
- I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
- I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
- I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.
- I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
- Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.
- One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas.
How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.
- Politics doesn't make strange bedfellows, marriage does.
- Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies.
- Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
World According To Groucho Marx
A humorous and intriguing glimpse of the remarkable life of one of the world's most famous comedians, combining fascinating biographical facts with a selection of his witty and forthright quotations
Groucho and Me
The one, the only Groucho here offers his own life story, which, of course, includes his famous brothers (LJ 10/15/58). Though filled with laughs throughout, the book reveals the struggle of the Marxes to break from the poverty of New York's East Side to achieve success and stardom.
The Essential Groucho: Writings By, For, and About Groucho Marx
by Groucho Marx, Stefan Kanfer (Editor)
Commonly Used Drug (Medication) Links:
Search the Internet with Google !!
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated April 1, 2013
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.