MORE FUN STUFF
TV Video Store
Phone # Search
Quotes by George Carlin
Quotes > George Carlin.
- If a painting can be forged well enough to fool experts, why is the original so valuable?
- Intelligence tests are biased toward the literate.
- A lot of times when they catch a guy who killed twenty-seven people, they say, "He was a loner." Well, of course he was a loner; he killed everyone he came in contact with.
- Some people see things that are and ask, Why?
Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not?
Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that shit.
- I don't believe there's any problem in this country, no matter how tough it is, that Americans, when they roll up their sleeves, can't completely ignore.
- You show me something that doesn't cause cancer, and I'll show you something that isn't on the market yet.
- Let a smile be your umbrella, and you'll end up with a face full of rain.
- Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit.
Search the Internet with Google !!
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated April 1, 2013
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.