MORE FUN STUFF
TV Video Store
Phone # Search
Quotes by Bill Maher
Quotes >Bill Maher.
- They added up all the people in this country who consider themselves a minority and it added up to more than the population of the country.
- Suicide is man's way of telling God, "You can't fire me - I quit."
- Things aren't right. If a burglar breaks into your home and you shoot him, he can sue you. For what, restraint of trade?
- The assassin of Dr. Martin Luther King, James Earl Ray, is dead. And what a practical joke on him when he finds out that hell is integrated.
- Men are only as loyal as their options.
- We have the Bill of Rights. What we need is a Bill of Responsibilities.
- Everything that used to be a sin is now a disease.
- Women cannot complain about men anymore until they start getting better taste in them.
- The Dalai Lama visited the White House and told the President that he could teach him to find a higher state of consciousness. Then after talking to Bush for a few minutes, he said, "You know what? Let's just grab lunch."
- Psychiatrists are no help. What do they tell you?
"Well, we'll have to get back into your childhood to find the trauma."
Who can't find the trauma in childhood? I'm two feet tall. I don't know what the f**k is going on. Everybody can beat me up. Gee, doc, you're a genius to find trauma there.
Search the Internet with Google !!
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated April 1, 2013
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.